Dr. Garza is a general dentist with an emphasis on cosmetic dentistry and smile makeovers; our modern, friendly approach to dentistry allows us to offer comprehensive dental services to our patients in Gilbert, Arizona.
From one visit, same day crowns and veneers, to oral surgery, to dentures, our team works hard to make your visit to our Gilbert dental office as comfortable and convenient as possible.
Our Services Include...
- Bleaching - In office or take home tooth whitening system
- Bridges - Replaces missing teeth with a cemented restoration
- CEREC - Single visit computer generated crowns, veneers & onlays
- Crowns - A cap or full coverage cemented restoration
- Dentures - Full arch replacement for all missing teeth - removable
- Extractions - Removal of non-restorable teeth
- Fillings - A tooth 'patch'; we only use white fillings
- Implants - A permanent screw or anchor for tooth replacement
- Inlays - A cemented filling
- Invisalign - Retainers that orthodontically move teeth
- Night Guards - A guard that cushions or protects teeth from grinding
- Onlays - A cemented 'jig-saw' tooth restoration
- Oral Surgery - A treatment requiring cutting in the mouth
- Partials - Removable 'partial' incomplete denture
- Periodontal Treatment - Scaling & root planning to debride tartar from the tooth under the gum line
- Root Canals - Removal of infected nerve tissue from the roots of teeth
- TMJ Disorders - Jaw joint dysfunction
- Veneers - A lamination, usually porcelain, applied o the tooth to improve cosmetic appearance
- Whitening - In office or take home tooth whitening system
Laser technology is an integral part of our practice. Dr. Garza is a Diode Laser certified Dentist. The laser can instantly remove pain from sensitive teeth, and painful mouth sores (like recurrent ulcers and herpes). It is especially useful to relieve root sensitivity.
Additionally, Dr. Garza uses Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy (LAPT) for patients with moderate gum disease. This procedure can prevent the need for gum surgery, which can be expensive and painful.
Contact John A. Garza DDS
Please call 480- 539-7979 to schedule an appointment with the office of Dr. Garza.
Our office hours are Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.