Nobody likes going to the dentist, we know that. That’s why, at the office of Dr. John A. Garza in Gilbert, we do all we can to make sure your experience with us is comfortable, convenient and affordable.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It. Read these reviews from some of our patients who were kind enough to share their thoughts on our Gilbert dental practice and staff.
knowledgeable, friendly, and personable
- I have never felt more cared for at any other dentist office like I do at Dr. Garza’s office. I’ve been just about every dentist office in Mesa, and I have finally found the one I will stick with forever! The service there is wonderful, Dr. Garza and his staff are very knowledgeable, friendly, and personable. He and his staff are amazing. I have never experienced better service and have felt so at ease. I have recommended family and friends to him and will continue to do so.
Virtually pain free
- I was very lucky and stumbled upon Dr. Garza. I needed to have dental work redone. My previous dentists had done horrible, pain filled dental work. I was pretty nervous, but everyone in the office did everything they could to make me feel comfortable. Dr. Garza spends time with you explaining all work in detail. He also took his time with me. I never felt like he was rushed. His dental work was virtually pain free. He has completely restored my faith in dentists. Heather, at the front desk, was wonderful. Very kind, knowledgeable and helpful, an excellent member of the team.
John Garza and crew are top notch
- John Garza and crew are top notch. I had a lot of work that needed to be done due to a long period of neglect of my teeth. That combined with absolute fear of the dentist. I have had numerous caps and fillings as well as had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Garza. From check-in to check-out, his staff is very attentive to the patients needs. I couldn’t be happier with the work that Dr. Garza did – People don’t even realize he completely recreated the front of my smile with the amazing Cerec technology and spent the extra time to get it just right. I still don’t like dentists or going to them (really, who does?), but dental work is a fact of life and there’s no other dentist I’ll be going to.
Everything done in the office – same day
- I have now had 3 root canals with Dr. Garza and each one was virtually pain free…amazing. They were done quickly and I loved that everything was done right there in the office – same day. I even got to watch a movie while lying in the chair getting them done! Can’t ask for more! I was very happy with the results afterwards and although root canals are a pretty expensive procedure, my insurance helped and my portion was set up through CARE credit in their office – so I got out of it paying no interest. And the amount of money compared to the service, procedure and results was more than worth it. I know I will be well taken care of here – Dr. Garza definitely has my business!!
Hygienist is a super sweet lady
- The hygienist was a super sweet lady. Just had my teeth cleaned about two weeks ago and she was very gentle and made sure I was ok during the whole thing. It went by quickly, which I appreciate, and my teeth felt amazing afterwards! I’m actually looking forward to going back in two months!
For more patient reviews and or patient testimonials.